This site looks best in Firefox. You can get it here

It also looks good in chrome. You can get that here.

Currently, some features don't function properly in Safari. Please avoid using it.

No word yet on Internet Explorer.

Thanks!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Some other old techno songs I wrote

A silly old techno song I made one time about Erik Satie doing absinthe:
Absynth Satie

I wrote this song some years back as an homage to the type of crappy techno I used to listen to late at night on the radio when I was a kid and would sleep in my tent in the backyard during the summer months:
The Epicentre (1993)

I wrote this song years and years ago in the middle of the night and into early morning. Probably keeping Kyle Roller awake in the room below:
Planets That Small

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.