This site looks best in Firefox. You can get it here

It also looks good in chrome. You can get that here.

Currently, some features don't function properly in Safari. Please avoid using it.

No word yet on Internet Explorer.

Thanks!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Diet

I believe it was James A. Garfield, 20th president of the USA, that famously quipped: diet is “die” with a “t” (Although, I’m now thinking it may actually have been uttered by Lincoln’s secretary of war, Les from Funky Winkerbean). At any rate, sociologists now blame this oft-quoted and pithy witticism for the current obesity crisis now plaguing our nation; while others blame the undeniable magnetism of the delicacy first introduced to America as a gift to President Clinton from the Australian ambassador, the Bloomin’ Onion. Regardless, if Jon Q. Arbuckle hadn’t stayed in top shape how could he have escaped the clutches of law-enforcement after fatally shooting the president on July 2, 1881 in Washington D.C.’s Sixth Street Station? In the science of time travel we call this a paradox. By the way I drew a comic about dieting. I hope you like it. They tell me I should mention there are multiple drawings of blue penises. But no one warned me about that very thing before I went into the screening of Watchmen, and that one was taller than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.